Wednesday, October 2, 2013

(26) Streak

Late night doodles

I have been away, possibly in the best twilight zone for the longest time. Honestly, it felt like I was suspended in the cloudy cushions of the freshest air, rolling in the glittery dust of sun rays that were piercing through the gentle sky. I feel at home right where I am.

It has definitely been awhile, I have been lost in my track of thoughts trying to figure out many other things, and also, finding the right motivation to write again. Thought I would update this space to kick things off for October. I've been drawing too, well for the fun of it and to vent any form of negativity (positivity as well) on newspaper like canvases hahah.

Speaking of which, I am about to be done with school, forever (!!!) It scares me to be swimming out in the ocean filled with saltwater alligators... But it's just about time - I've been dreaming of this moment for the longest time ever and wondering if I'll ever make it. Life beckons, doesn't it? I've done some research and hopefully will be able to bring you more than I usually do. I can't wait to blog about some of the wonderful stuff I've found when school is officially over.


In any case, I made it to the 12 Apostles and boy was it a breathtaking sight. Forgive my touristy self, I just had to stick my head in this one hahah. It was a groggy drive but worth it nonetheless.

Anyway, if you haven't been following, do check Pocketto out on Facebook clicking through here. Plenty of updates going on there almost daily with lovely pictures and brands to check out (:

Stick around for more, I'll be back, soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. It scares me to be swimming out in the ocean filled with saltwater alligators

    This analogy is out of this world. Who in the world compares humans with SALTWATER ALLIGATORS?? ... i also had no idea the ocean had saltwater alligators...

    ReplyDelete